Saturday, January 30, 2010

Slacking

Wow, I've been slacking on the posting. Really haven't got too much to say anyways. Haven't been working out because I was either feeling too ill or just consumed with work. Here in Columbus, Ohio for my first official HQ Staff Trainer gig. It's awesome. I really love coaching and being a part of this great revolution called CrossFit. I was all ready to do the trainers wod today but everyone went in separate directions: DT, Mainsite, skill work... so I just decided to work on my snatch. 3x75 3x95 3x115 3x125 1x135 1x155 1x175f 1x175f 1x175!!! PR Stephane told me it looked a little on the shitty side and I just muscled it up a ton, hips high, and bad bar path. All 3 175 snatches got overhead which is a new one for me, 1st two dumped out front and couldn't get solid lockout fast enough. C&J 185x3, 215, 245f, 245f, 245f although they were close I was getting too tired and called it a day. Worked on CTB/BFK pull ups 15,15. I was planning on another set of 15 but worked on trying to do a faster pull up with a higher cyclic rate. Charlie Dunifer was working a little of it with me as he's here to reattend a L1 cert. I think tomorrow we'll do the painful one 7 rounds of 7 pwr snatch, 7 snatch bal, 7 ohs. Yeah, fun!

3 comments:

  1. remember the suggestion i made about cross-posting or posting by email/cellphone to blogs, facebook, twitter, etc?

    sounds like there are more and more updates to make, less time to do them, or several people who might be making updates too? maybe kill 4 birds with 1 stone, so to speak

    it's totally possible and there are free services out there that make it easy. just a thought.

    interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you're training new CrossFit coaches, Rudy!! It's great to see our coaches and athletes reaching out to the bigger CF community. I'm sure those attending got a lot out of the cert with you training them!! I wish you were gonna be at mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a wealth of knowledge, can i borrow your cerebral cortex?

    ReplyDelete