Friday, January 8, 2010

Again

Another last minute decision to do the metcon today. Spent the majority of the day moving shit over to the West Loop side and really wasn't feeling up for a wod, but once again I tend to get mentally weak and not want to do things I should be doing. I think some people would call this laziness. The only thing that really made me want to do this wod is that I never workout with the crew 4/430 crew so just wanted to.

500pm

42 45# OH lunge
21 Pull ups
30 OH lunge
15 pull ups
18 OH lunge
9 Pull ups

4:40

I don't know why I like the OH lunge. I hate the OHS but like the OH lunge??? After yesterdays 75 CTB pull ups thought today was going to be a wreck but it didn't feel so bad. Broke both of the second sets. 10/20 on the lunges, and 8/7 on the pull ups. I didn't try any butterfly pull ups, just wanted to stick with the regular kip. Really just concentrated on breathing. It helped a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment