Friday, January 15, 2010

A true rest day

Wow! Yesterday's wod really beat the shit out of me. I woke up today (at 4am for my 5am client OUCH!) and first time in a long time that my hand hurt. No apparent blistering from yesterday's Angie but the just hurt. I didn't want to pick anything up at all. It did feel better by the afternoon.

I'm taking a all out rest day today and hoping to go for a run tomorrow morning. If the weather is really shitty then I'm going to do a row. Planning to get this wod in before Mandie and I have to meet with the priest for pre-cana.

The only active thing I did today:
10 chest to bar pull ups at the box.

It been about 2 weeks since I had a full rest day. I guess it's about due.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you feel 10 times better today having taken a full rest day! It's hard not to do anything!

    ReplyDelete