Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weak sauce!

Still feeling weak. Physically and mentally. I've really been trying to talk Mandie into donuts for the last 2 hours. 

1pm at WL
Worked on snatched
65x3, 95x3, 145x3, 155x1, 165x1f, 165x1, 175x1f

Still feeling better but still need some position work and need to record reps on film for analysis.

50 CTB pull ups for time 2:40. I think I did 55 but I lost count...I was hoping someone was going to tell me to stop but, no such luck. Breathing was a bitch... obviously still not recovered. FRUSTRATED!!!

3 comments:

  1. Remember what you told me, it takes a while for you to be back 100% after being sick. Take it easy and you'll be back and killing it in no time. I promise!:)

    As for the CTB, you may have done 55, I stopped counting, sorry. Regardless, your CTB are looking awesome. I need to practice those butterfly CTB's. They are definitely more efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alison, when I finally started recovering from my ailment, I took it easy for 3 straight days and I came into today feeling great and refreshed.

    Also, I could watch your butterfly CTB forever since your technique is amazing. Just be happy I won't be your judge at sectionals cause I would just be in a daze watching you butterfly. They are looking solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ... if I showed you how gross it is to make donuts or what the ingredients look like before the donuts are made, would you still want to eat them? No joke, it's pretty nasty :)

    I want to comment on your CTB's, but I am still new and would be mesmerized too. After following your blog in the shadows for a while, it's going to be a delight watching you work it up at the games.

    ReplyDelete