Monday, January 18, 2010

Bad habits

The last 3-5 days I have been in the horrible habit of sleeping no earlier than 1230am sometimes as late as 245am. Not good. I decided I wasn't going to nap today to try and regulate my sleep pattern back to sleeping by 11pm. So I have about 15 minutes to post, eat something sweet (clementines, sun butter, or applesauce), brush, and tuck in.

My back is feeling much better today. I'm not squirming as much and not doing the wobble anymore to protect my back. I gave some pull ups a whirl today. Didn't feel so bad. Took it a bit further with a human flag and that did not feel good.

Anyways, for those of you that read my blog you get some inside scoop. Here's the status:
LP: Carpet was installed upstairs and over the next week I'll be working on laying down the rubber matting. Still waiting on permits.

WL: Opened the doors to a class workout today! We'll be running a 6pm class M-F and then holding some weekend afternoon classes there. I'll keep you guys/gals updated. www.crossfitwestloop.com

Pretty exhausted but looking forward to trying to get a wod in tomorrow. I really want to do yesterdays but we'll see how I feel.

7 comments:

  1. www.crossfitwestloop.com doesn't work for me. It's just going to the hosting company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Tried it on Firefox and it properly redirected to crossfitwestloop.blogspot.com. Using Chrome, it is not working. Don't know if it's just me or a bigger problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Congrats on opening your second box Rudy!! I can't wait to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new box, Rudy! ...and glad that your back is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, a second box!! Looking forward to checking it out and doing a WOD or two in the new space. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to read that your back is feeling better. I hope you get back on track for sleeping!

    Can't wait to check out the new box! Yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete