Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yeahhhh bitches!

I really wanted to go home and eat and take a nap and come back to the box in the evening...but once I lay down tonight, I'm not getting up.

3:30pm

From the Norcal Qualifiers:
500m row
30 buprees
10 shoulder to overhead

5:19 Did this last year in 5:46? I think.
I hit this one pretty well. I pushed about 905 on the row and hit about a 1:45 pace. Rolled right into the burpees straight through but had a short delay breathe at 27.
Took 20-30 sec to pick up the bar.1 push jerk and brought it btn. Had about half land very comfortably in my traps the other half nailed me in the neck/spine. One of them nailed me so hard it rattled me through my rib cage. Ouch! Gonna feel that one tomorrow. Almost lost #7 sliding off my back, I had to walk about 3 feet forward to save it. Missed locking out the last jerk. DAMN IT!!! I just didn't want to have to clean the bar again. I picked it up tried to jerk it and it went no where. Had to wait a while clean it rest a while and then finally finish. Second time I have felt super unsatisfied with this wod!

Let the frustration set in a little more then move to OHS. 75-135-165-195-215-235PR! Yeahhh bitches! 235 felt really good but didn't want to get too greedy (as I was already greedy on the 235) so called it a day.

Worked on some CTB pull ups
2x15 these are finally starting to feel good! Check 'em out JJ took some awesome slow mofo of me!



11:00pm UPDATE:
I broke down and got a pizza. First time I cheated in over a week. It was awesome! I feel sick! Also, I never take drugs unless I'm dying. Those behind the neck jerks definitely have my neck a little swollen and my upper back feeling a little funky. Not good!

5 comments:

  1. JJ has an AWESOME camera. This video is fantastic. Nice work Rudy, those look strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy, your pull-ups are looking awesome! You're going to stringing together sets of 50 in no time. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys/gals! Your support on this page means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg tha video is awesome. I seriously want to go try them again now after watching that! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete