Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Stupid jumping wod"

That's what Bryce named it.

I wasn't planning to do this one until later but Randy offered himself up to join me so I did it early. He also rallied up Alison, Jonny, and Peter to join the fun too. I was the slowest of the group but it was really fun to be working out with other people again. Less than two more weeks!

Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 18" above your tiptoe reach and complete 5 rounds for time of:
50 Jump and touch
40 Squats
30 Sit-ups
20-Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

37:53
Splits: 5:20, 7:41, 9:13, 8:51, 6:46

Once again a lot softer in the middle than I need to be. Then again Randy was there to taunt me and let me know how far ahead he was. It was much appreciated. Knew this one wasn't going to be good when I was feeling residual from the lunges two days ago. Wah, wah, wah, blah, blah, blah. Legs felt bad about 25 in the first set of jumps, but for some reason back felt the worst when the wod was over. Tightened up much more a couple hours later and also started to feel my Achilles. Both the back and the Achilles was a little irritated after the lunges but now they are bad. To top it off I dropped a 4x8 piece of particle board on my foot at Home Depot. Doesn't look broken, just bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment