Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Hero

Warm up:
3x sets of 10 pull ups
1000m Row 3:51.7
No way am I getting back in to GH situps or KTEs just yet.

"Coe"
Ten rounds for time of:
95 pound Thruster, 10 reps
10 Ring push-ups

I was looking forward to see how my shoulder would hold up with this one. I originally guestimated 12-15 minutes. Completely off on that one. I seen Mikko Salo time of 9:55 I figured another 5 minutes and I'd be in there. Just checked Mainsite and OPT had a time of 13:47 So I don't really feel that bad about my time.

Coming into it I knew my chest was still fried from ADAMBROWN but still wanted to go hard out of the gate. Did first round unbroken, second was unbroken thrusters and 5/5 push ups, third started to really feel the shoulders starting to fatigue, the wrist pressure start to build and the cardio to get cranked up. Thrusters were mainly 4/3/3. Push ups maintained doubles until the last round. All push up range of motion was rings to arm pits.

22:12
Splits first half at 8:55 second half at 13:16

Abs are still sore from last weeks GH-situps not looking forward to "Annie" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment