Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get your lunge on

I woke up this morning to see the 6am and get my lunges in as early as possible so I could do them in pants and not die (also, to get as much rest as possible).

400 meter Walking lunge

395 lunges 20:59
100 lunge splits: 4:36, 5:35, 5:42 5:04(95)
Halfway point 10:53 209 lunges

This is the third time that I have done this wod. It was the first time I have timed it. The street asphalt was brutal. It felt great to be on the side walk even if it was only for 60 lunges. Did 40 out the gate then broke them into 10s it was just easier to count this way. Glad to finally reach my rest day.

2 comments:

  1. How long were you out of commission the last time you did the 400m of lunges? I'm really tempted to try, but I can't be non-functional since I have a soccer tournament on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time 5 days, the second time 3 days, the third time... we'll see.

    ReplyDelete