Saturday, August 21, 2010

SPRINT...and STOP!

I started off a little too slow of a pace but by round three I got it. The worst part about going all out was stopping. My feet really hurt from pounding the pavement. Round 11 I had an additional 20 seconds rest because I ran into someone I haven't seen in years and they pulled over to say hello. I felt like a jerk but I cut it short to finish the WOD out. If I run this wod again I'm going to mark my stopping point and still over run it for a bit more rather than trying to stop an all out sprint. Used my gym boss timer which was super helpful. I still could have my headphones on with the music turned low and still hear the beep. Did this by home at 4pm. It was awfully hot out.

15 rounds for distance of:
Sprint 20 seconds
Rest 40 seconds
Start each round at previous round's end point.

1 Mile even according to mapmyrun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment