Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Grip fatigue

Warm up:
2x15 unbroken butterflies.
These didn't feel as good as the ones yesterday but still unbroken and little slower then yesterday.

30-25-20-15 and 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 24 inch box
Toes to bar

25:46

Toe to bars sucked up most of the time. The grip was really fatigued from yesterday's rope climbs and the toe to bar kip is the same pain that I still get in the regular kip. Did this upstairs and burpees on carpet is much worse then on the rubber matting. Breathing on the bottom isn't nice and cool like on the matting. It actually feels obnoxiously hot and itchy. I had my headphones turned up loud but still heard a couple people telling me to suck it up. Karen specifically calling me out on some knee holding.

400m of lunges tomorrow! Aw yeah, bring the pain.

2 comments:

  1. So I totally had to do that WOD in college for some BS team punishment. It was awful and it took forever. I was so sore for days!!! Glad you made it through that one!

    ReplyDelete