Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

My goal is to get some kind of squatting in every other day. To set myself up for success I created some space in our basement for my home gym. Don't worry we aren't horders. The majority of that stuff is the landlords.

Weighed in 175.2
12/29 broke in the cave space at 11pm:
Squat 3x5@125kgs
Felt way heavier than it should have but it is what it is.
Bench 3x5@105kgs

12/31@CFC:
Squat PL Camber Bar+140# 3×5
Camber Bar+90# 5×10 (wide stance box squat to 16″)
Single arm DB press 40# 5×10
Walked the yoke+180# 50′x2

Today feeling a little more sore than expected so took the day off and spent some time at home with the fam. Hopefully will rest up to get at it tomorrow. Weighed in today at 181.2 I guess I'm finally gaining my normal bodyweight back and have also been on creatine for the last 8 days. Having a hard time deciding if I want to do The Cube. My goal is not to only powerlift, but to be stronger and do things I enjoy like CF, Olylifting...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment