Monday, November 14, 2011

T-9

Had some time to kill before my in-home, but not enough time to go anywhere I wanted. I finally decided on Whole Food for quick sashimi. Found out sushi doesn't get laid out until 11am :( Did find out the do breakfast at the diner. Omlet with veggies and ham and a side of bacon.
Back at Whole Foods to get away from the box and get some work done. At the top of my list was Erin and Glenn's programming. Had a 20-30 minute break to chat with Matthew from Restwise. Looking forward to see how well this would work with the handful of athlete's I personally coach but like all things I test it out first. Lunch taqueria! Steak with a side of fish... so much better (and more) than Chipotle.
For dinner, Mandie made some steak but I needed to finish leftovers so they wouldn't go to waste. Just as good the second time around!
Had to clean out the last of the nuts (at least before I open the new bags) and take down some browning bananas.
A little on coffee... we'll actually a bit on caffeine and how certain people process it:

No comments:

Post a Comment