Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T-0

So I didn't quite make it through T-0. I know sounds pretty lame but started the morning with a coffee and then received the rubber flooring for the new space and that took about 7 hours of straight work and I decided to take Kurt who finished the last pieces out to some burgers and beers.
No those mac-n-cheese fritters were not so paleo, neither was the 4 Half Acre beers I had.
Great paleo challenge got to see my before/after pics which were pretty cool to see. Tomorrow starts some solid content be ready!!!

3 comments:

  1. That rubber matting is awesome! Congrats on another Paleo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Rudy! Mac and cheese fritters? That's just wrong...I want some! I second Donna, the new space is awesome, I can't wait to work out in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, We will all be getting down in the new space...as well as the old very soon!

    ReplyDelete