Wednesday, November 2, 2011

T-21

I woke up in the very odd occurrence that both Mandie and the baby were sleeping so instead of cranking up the noise in the kitchen I decided to seek breakfast elsewhere. Originally was going to Uncle Mike's but way too much traffic. Decided on Golden Nugget because I just wanted a cup of coffee or two. Looking at the menu EVERYTHING had a pancake with it. After reading the menu about 5 times I settled for 3 scrambled eggs with sausage and a side of bacon.
Got a call from the landlord and decided to cut breakfast short to try and get some things taken care of. One thing led to another got some stuff done and saw a client. Lunch: leftover breakfast. Not sure if it was butter in the eggs or just the cheap meat but this was just not appetizing even the second time around. As you see, I didn't have much the first.
Early dinner late lunch, I got a 32oz'er of this! It was alright. The ice melted to fast... or did I drink it too slow?
I decided on rib tips and chicken. I ended up picking at about 4-5 of the rib tips then had to run and get things done so really didn't eat much. I know the corn isn't paleo. I'm still eating it. I think... We'll see tomorrow.
Mid dinner. Yes my eating schedule was all jacked today but the gym looks great. Chicken salad from Stanley's, yes again.
Still deciding on more sleep or eating. Just had to make sure the blog was done.

...continued
Pork chop was calling my name and Mandie once again saved my appetite. Chop with spinach and mushrooms. AWESOME!!! I wasn't even really hungry but scarfed it!
Closed it off with some almonds.
Forgot to add, had the worst nose bleed today. I just wanted to note it, so if I'm feeling shitty I have an excuse or if I feel great I'll start donating blood regularly... just playin'

No comments:

Post a Comment