Thursday, November 10, 2011

T-13

Nanny day 2. I got to head out early make a Menards run and still had time for breakfast. Denver omelet and a side of bacon.
First coffee in a long time. Americano cold heavy whip.
Lunch with JohnK. First time having food from the taco bar... definitely not my last. Black tea with honey, a side of tilapia, and a bowl with pork and an extra scoop and some guac. Didn't quite finish everything probably will kill the leftovers tomorrow.
After a long two days of organizing the box I got to workout.
Snatch triples 5x3 70kgs
Hang shrug+hang clean 110,120f,120f definitely having some thumb pain.
Squats 245 3x5
Funny enough... ok not so funny. My leg was still moving around to compensate for knee pain but knee pain never came. So first set was not smooth, second and third much better. I guess this is full confirmation that my Nike Romaleos are jacking up my squat mechanics somewhere resulting in knee pain. It's been 3-4 months of avoiding squats because of knee pain. Today none. Hmmmm?
Finished off with 3x8 ultra wide pull ups and 3x20 push ups. Probably not the best idea now that I may have a lot of both in my chosen Hero wod tomorrow.

Mandie got me tacos. I may or may have not every taco tortilla.... Ugh 12 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment