Tuesday, November 15, 2011

T-8

Woke up early but being on Jackson's schedule, I had to get a quick breakfast in (still trying to get rid of the over-rippening bananas).
Took advantage of Jackson's nap time and had a quick bite at Mariano's before some quick shopping. Did the hot bar: some chicken legs and wings, some sausage, and mixed beans.
Got home needed to get some fats in... I guess and some chocolate too.
Had a quick snack of shrimp as I was preparing dinner.
Had some sweet potatoes to load up a little before V-ball.
Volleyball was fun but took a little run afterwards 2.15mi 18:53. I know the time is pathetic, it's the reason I ran and will start running to re-build my capacity. I cooked dinner! 1lb porter house steak, Brussels sprouts, and a glass of zin.
Dessert.
Dessert extended.

From a Mike Rousell article via an email from Alwyn Cosgrove:

Remove carbs from workout shake and switch to BCAAs

By the time you are making this change, your client will be on a relatively low carbohydrate diet and thus will have low glycogen stores. Research shows that taking BCAAs during intense exercise, when glycogen depleted, can accelerate fat loss. We’re going to take advantage of this biochemical body hack while also cutting calories some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment