Friday, November 11, 2011

T-12

Brunch... Jackson was a little fussy so by the time that I can grab some food, it was time to head towards work. Grabbed some beef brisket from boston market, side of green beans and mixed veggies, 32oz of tea... uh I ate the cornbread.
Chose to do Severin today for Veteran's Day. 52:40 It was pretty brutal. Well the run at least. 50 DH pull ups in 8:30, it took me about 10:00 to do the hand release push ups, and well the 5k run took me forever, about 34:00 pretty unacceptable. I would be okay with that run if it was super easy. I mean I took it easy but my HR was still about a 170. I guess it just let' me know where I need work. Met the sub-standard goal of not walking. Stopped twice for stop lights.

Knew there would be all kinds of sweets and treats at the lululemon new store opening so I stopped by Whole Foods to grab a quick bite. I'm really liking the portions at this taco stand thing they got going on. I'm still not sure if I like this black tea with honey. It has a very different taste.
The cupcakes looked good but nothing smelled as good as the hot chocolate at lulu. Stopped by Mariano's for the first time on my way home. Mandie gave me the heads up she was going to cheat and so I was forewarned. I kinda felt like cheating so grabbed some red wine as well as some dark chocolate as well as a filet.
First filet was sooo good I had a second. Yah I ate 1.25 lbs of beef what of it?
Had 0ne glass of Malbec. It was eh. Then to dessert. A banana, about 6 macadamia nuts, and 2 squares of chocolate.
The chocolate being 86% dark tastes pretty bland but was enough for me after two squares. I didn't eat the quarter just using it to show about how small a square is.
Got my pulse oximeter in today. Looking forward to using it. Not sure what it's going to tell me but just another data point in Restwise. I also need to start weighing myself at the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment