Tuesday, November 1, 2011

T-22

Forgot to mention I started my mag and D3 3 days ago.
Breakfast. Leftover flanksteak and a handful of almonds. Funny enough I got up 2 hours early and still running late. Oh the joy of fatherhood. Last minute feeding led to last minute spit up all over daddy's clothes.
Ben hooked me up with an Americano with heavy whip. I didn't take a pic before I trashed the cup so I took a pic of this on the a banner at vball.
Stanley's grilled chicken salad, no dressing, man did that garlic bread smell good. Doing better with temptation laid out in front of me. Good sign of senility. Sorry about the blur, if you really want to see what it looked like check out the next pic.
Yes. I bought two of the same salads. Scarfed this one down 45 minutes before vball.
Vball was fun. We won... I think. No matter it was a fun game. However, I did kind of knacker my elbow trying to dig a ball. Hurts now but if it's not better tomorrow I'll send out an email to Dr. Paul and get some advice. It was fun not to play setter. I didn't hit anything well, but I got to hit a good amount. I had some "kill" envy as Lizzie was killing it! Fun stuff.

Had a pretty late, long dinner. I love my wife a ton. She's super supportive. She's not doing paleo and still there's paleo meals cooked for me when I get home. I joke a bit about her eating Cheerios as I'm craving chocolate and donuts but she's great. Quite often she's passed out when I get home, but food's out for me. Anyone who know's me, or even that I've coached, know praise is hard to come by with me, but my wife is AWESOME. I need to get better at letting her know on a regular basis.

Dinner. Broccoli and ground beef. Handful of almonds and a lot of computer work.

2 comments:

  1. Mandie is Amazing for that! Fact: You don't give praise. Closest thing I've heard after being coached by you for 10 months is, "that was better, but still not good."

    You should add more vegetables to your breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mandie that Leonard is passing on the potatoes these days, and he doesn't even Crossfit (yet)! To quote my husband, as he recently pointed at the CSA white potatoes, "are we going to give those to someone? I don't want to puff up." Maybe Leonard can get Mandie off the Cheerios and Mandie can get Leonard to come to Crossfit!

    ReplyDelete