Friday, November 11, 2011

T-11

I almost forgot to take a pic of this one. It was 3 eggs and bacon. My wife loves me. It was reheated by the time I ate it but had to do some last minute work this AM.
Felt a little low on good fats and energy so had some fruit and some nuts before heading to the gym.
I waited way too long to eat and going to Costco starving is not a good idea. I took down a little over half of this container of chicken.
Once again feeling bad about the absence of veggies and fat, just made it up on fat and chocolate:)
Really 86% dark chocolate isn't anywhere as good as it sounds. Later took down a hefty glass of malbec.
Dinner: still the same glass of malbec, that is leftover chicken wings, about 4 ribs and a scoop of sweet potatoes.
I've gotten a little away from my blogging on the "something I learn new everyday thing," because of this paleo challenge but I'm going to get back on it. As I was registering for my FMS Level 2 I ran across this article called "The Secret" from Gray Cook.

From The Secret by Gray Cook:
"The best of the best don’t simply exploit the strengths of the individuals they train and educate, they also identify and expose their weaknesses. They don’t stop there. The best even prioritize weaknesses and create a hierarchy of actions to remove the limitations. They strive for completeness and balance by focusing on weakness, flaw or dysfunction."

I think that summary of the best of the best is awesome and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment