Thursday, November 3, 2011

T-20

Skipped breakfast and had Chipotle for lunch. Carnitas and steak with guac to top it off.
Was in a rush to get back to the box so I can work on wallball targets. Realized that the spray paint odor was so bad, it wasn't happening between classes. Sitting around I realized missing breakfast was a horrible idea and I was starving!

Going to Stanley's hungry is a horrible idea for me. Ordered a tilapia dinner, chicken kabobs, side of gyros, and a 32oz drink of unsweetened tea. A $21 order at Stanley's is pretty huge.
Got back to a screaming baby so I had to calm him down and was able to choke down the tilapia and the side of gyros. Saved the salad for later.
Had another break somewhere before the 8pm class and had some salad, one of the kabobs, and one of the pieces of corn, not that I wasn't hungry, just didn't have time to eat.
Late night at the box leaves an even later dinner. Got home about 10:45ish and had dinner. Mandie ordered 90 Mile. I ate all the plantains and had some almonds and pecans to close it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment