Wednesday, November 9, 2011

T-14

Slept in today. It was awesome. I was so busy last night planning out my day, I completely forgot it was Mandie's off day. Today was also my first day of Restwise. I eventually rolled out of bed and was lucky to have a breakfast plate made for me.
Had lunch around 4pm after a massive Menards run. Chicken and carnitas with guac.
Stayed at the box for a while working on stuff. Pretty sore today but still originally was planning to workout. However, I took about 5oo pics today of members which is cool and worked on getting some odds and ends done at the box. The place is finally coming together. I can't wait for the flooring to come in. The bad part about staying late at the box is that I still need a good amount of down time.
Late night ender.

No comments:

Post a Comment