Friday, November 18, 2011

T-5

Had Jackson today so decided to take most of the morning off and spend some quality time. I also didn't get a chance to eat. By the time I ordered, I was starving. Bad idea. Ordered chinese. Steak kow... which was all good (except I burned my tongue and roof of mouth as I was scarfing it down)...
Didn't eat most of the veggies but killed all the steak then I know there's only 2 pictured below, but I ate 6 of them... couldn't stop. ate less of the skin on the others but it was so good.
Long gap to dinner. Went on a meat fest. Mariano's pulled pork and some sausage.
Some sweet potato and a few ribs...
a little more sweet potato more sausage and chicken.
Dessert: 2 pieces of dark chocolate... Zack ruined this one for me and I guess even the 86% dark chocolate I have has SOY in it. Damn it! Side of macadamia nuts.
Late night dinner 1/2 the sweet potato was from earlier, more sausage and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment