Saturday, November 5, 2011

T-18

Breakfast. 3 Eggs and some sausage made by my wonderful wife again as I was chipping away with work.
Had dinner with friends. Almost ruined his surprise party but didn't. Haven't seen most of these people in over a year. Crazy how most of them had babies or multiple. Funny how you don't notice many things until you have been in that situation.
Took one of these bad boys but only really drank half, if even. I know shouldn't even accepted it but didn't want to turn down toasts from friends I haven't seen in a long time. I also had a shot of whiskey. This was the beginning to a slippery slope... see below.
So, I kind of over ordered on the all-you-can-eat sushi. It was....AWESOME. Ha! This is the reason I need to be strict paleo. It's like one little slip leads to a very slippery slope for me. Good thing I didn't eat much the entire day or else I'd feel a bit bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment