Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not in the house

Last night/this morning had zero will power and dug into some rice krispy treats and cake Mandie brought home from the wedding shower.

Breakfast 4blk
6 strips t-bacon
skipped carbs as I was downing some rk treats
1/2 cup blackberries
6oz yogurt

Snack 3 oz steak
1.5 cups mixed veggies
1 roll of garlic bread
Butter was probably enough to fill block

Dinner 4 blck
4 oz shrimp
1 tbs cocktail sauce
2 2/3 cups spinach
2 tbs dressing
4 macadamia nuts

WOD:
Snatched a bit started cold, hit 185 but missed 195. Took a 30 min break so class could do the wod. Warmed back up with max snatch balance

135x2
185x1
225x1
255xf
255xf
245xf
245x1 PR (didn't really know what weight I can do)

Snatched and it wasn't pretty a couple of attempts at 195 but none felt good. Funny how fast technique goes in the oly lifts if you don't continually work on it. Hips fast couldn't get it over my head. took about 4 attempts and called it. Bryce and Kurt got it over their heads but couldnt stand up with it. Jealous.

I'm finding out that there are more people that read this then I thought. So just want to say good luck to all of our athletes going out to Regionals! As much as I want all of you to do well, I really hope that you have a great time and enjoy the moment. We'll be cheering you on here at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment