Saturday, April 3, 2010

Indy Cert

I love teaching at CrossFit Level 1 Certs! The energy is always awesome. I feel even on days that I don't really want to workout, it is almost a part of our job to do a WOD for people to watch. I usually feed off the energy both from fellow coaches and attendees of the Cert and the results are usually awesome.

Today is almost a full two weeks of WSB training and I pretty happy with the results so far.

Overhead squat
135x5
185x1
225x1
245x1 PR
255x1 PR?(belted) didn't feel like depth was completely there but people said it was good.
255x1 PR I know this one was good.

I was suppose to run 4x400s but it was raining out...I know, what a puss.
Snatch
135x2
155x1
175x1
185x1 press out. Grrr.
185x1 Finished but very unstable. Got some eyes on for EC. I thought my hips were fast but she just reminded me to be patient in the bottom. She was like, "What did you just overhead squat? That should be easy to sit in the bottom with."
185x1 PR. Sat in the bottom enjoyed the moment for a bit then came up. Thanks EC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rudy!

    Huge accomplishment!! Now show me how to do that. Hahaha

    I'm so mad I missed the cert this weekend. I would have rather come to that than worked :( Booo! Soon enough.

    ReplyDelete