Monday, April 26, 2010

Back on

I realize that prep is everything. I didn't do a good job on prepping before the Cert weekend. I was hoping there would be a grocery store near by but it wouldn't have mattered because we didn't have a fridge in our rooms.

Getting home late also throws me off. I didn't get to prep breakfast and chose to hit the snooze button a few times.

Breakfast:
Venti Americano w/ cold heavy whipping cream

230pm Lunch 4 blk
4oz chicken
2 slices bread
1 tbs of butter
1 macademia nut

Not the best lunch but I was starving.

445pm 3 blk snack
1oz chicken
1/2 cup blackberries
6oq yogurt
3 macadamia nuts

630pm metcon
3 rounds:
500m row
12 115 ohs
50 double unders
13:35 actually felt much better than I thought it was going to feel but metcon still sucks.

1000pm 4blk
4oz flank steak
12 asparagus spears
1 banana
4 macadamia nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment