Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bad parent

I had the most astounding thing happen to me today. I drop Mandie off at work and I'm sitting in traffic heading back home. Slowing to a stop on Western almost at Milwaukee... Murph jumps out the window. No shitting! There was a gal walking her dog and the stupid f*ck jumps out the window, across one lane to go play with a dog. The car was still moving!

I was so shocked it took me a second to realize what just happened. Then, I was like what the f*&^ do I do? Put the car in park and drag the dog across a lane back to the car (mind he doesn't have his leash on)? The gal of course slightly freaked out that a dog 2x as big as her dog just jumped out of a car window is coming towards her is slightly shocked. I pull across the lane and pull over apologizing for my dog, she's holding Murph by the leash so he doesn't run off. I was like "I am SOOOOOO sorry!" She was just like, "Don't worry about it I have a dog." It's really good to know that some people are just really cool with crazy shit that happens now a days.

I was super pissed at Murph for like an hour but really a little more upset and embarrassed with myself for allowing the opportunity to happen. Bad Parent. Lesson learned. The situation had the chance to be a nightmare but wasn't... luckily.

5am client today and no way I'm waking up at 3:50 for breakfast.

830am 4 blk meal
6 strip bacon
6oz Yogurt
4 macadamia nuts

230pm 4Bblk lunch
4.7oz shrimps (was suppose to be 4.5 but couldn't leave 2 shrimps) 3blks
4 cups spinach (1 blk)
3 tbs of dressing (3 blks)
1 tbs of cocktail sauce
4 macadamia nuts

950pm (missed snack 6blk dinner)
4.5oz salmon (3blks)
2.5 cups broccoli (2blks)
6 oz yogurt (2blcks P/CHO)
2/3 banana (2blks CHO)
6 macadamia nuts

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Murph!! Haha! That's kind of funny seeing that everything turned out okay =) Looks like it's time to get Murph a doggy seat belt =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just read this! I would have totally freaked out if Lola did that. Luckily nothing serious happened! haha Murph... stay in your seat buddy! haha

    ReplyDelete