Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cert day 2

Didn't sleep well on Saturday night. I originally thought it was from the sweet potato with brown sugar and butter, but after reconsideration it may have been the 3 Amstel lights. Who knows? I just know I didn't sleep well.

Didn't cop out of my 4x400s today. Zack offered to be my rabbit. It was actually kind nice to run this on the track.

1:26
1:33
1:34
1:32

Not good but consistent. The runs themselves didn't feel bad but I felt like a fat kid and couldn't breathe when I stopped.

Afterwards got some frisbee throwing lessons from Jessica and Val. Not very good at the "flick" but it was fun to try it out. Also, didn't ask for lessons on how to hold it until we were already finished. The CrossFit way learn to play new sports! I think Ultimate would be fun except the whole continuous running thing. Ha! Anyways great weekend with the HQ crew and first test series of the Level 1 Cert.

No comments:

Post a Comment