Monday, September 13, 2010

Pull ups!

I'm trying to channel my inner "Alison Jones" skills and throw a pic in here and there. This was me walking towards my knees-to-elbows among the mess of "The Seven." It really was an honor to do that wod. AlisonG great picture taking skills.

I didn't really get a proper warm up in but got this one in at about 3pm with Bryce.

4 Rounds for time of:
12 Power snatches (115/80 or 60% of 1RM)
400m Run
15 Pull ups
Rest precisely 2 minutes after each round

20:05
Splits: 3:18, 3:36, 3:39, 3:32

Pretty consistent... just not consistently fast.

I pretty much did singles on the snatch and picked it up as soon as the bar settled somewhat. The run was as expected, slow. I did 2 wods in August shorter than 200m. Before that I ran in mid July in Hermosa...at the Games. I guess I should run a little more. The pull ups were the high point of the wod, almost easily unbroken. Guess all the pull up work I've been doing is paying off.

Post wod 2 sets of 25 pull ups separated by about 40min breakers.

1 comment:

  1. I like the pics! Keem them coming, it adds "character" to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete