Friday, September 10, 2010

Back with the crew

Thursday was a rest day so I decided to work on OHS.
45x3 75x3 105x3 135x2 165x1 195x1

195 is pretty far off from my OHS PR 255 but it felt good to OHS that much weight without it feeling like a jagged k-bar running up and down my upper spine.

I was definitely more sore then I thought I would be Friday from the OHS. First day doing our site wods and I didn't even do it with the rest of the class. Ha! Got this one in with Bryce, Scott, and Jeni.

10min AMRAP of:
3 Power clean (185#/115#)
5 C2B pullups
7 Wall ball (20#/14#) & 11′ target (bottom of ball above X)

7+5 wall balls, yes 2 short of a full 8 rounds. It was painful to hear the Jonny count down as it seemed the wall ball just couldn’t fall fast enough. Still finished the last two after the clock expired to complete 8. All pull ups unbroken, 2 pauses in the wall balls for mouth shots just a lot of breathing in between exercises.

Mentally took too long to pick up the cleans. One time I set up and then backed away from the bar. 185# really isn't that heavy. Just mentally have to be tougher. I waited for the pain to seep on in today and it didn't come. Really good programmed wod from Alex. Probably because it was right up my alley heavy and short but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment