Friday, July 30, 2010

Isabel

For some reason felt exhausted after my 5k yesterday so didn't force a double.
Right knee is a little achy from the 5k yesterday so decided to weigh myself 175.2 Those 4lbs felt like 8lbs on the run.
Snatches didn't feel good in the warm up but in the workout they didn't feel bad. Goal was sub 5.

"Isabel"
For time:
Snatch 135 pounds, 30 reps
4:27
Splits by the 10 1:07, 1:40, 1:39 (3 press outs)

Goal was met! More so, no pain in the shoulder. I could have and should have worked faster then I did. Jonny recorded it so I got to breakdown time by the 10s and count how many press outs I had over EL. I have until Monday to enjoy myself before Zack puts me through carb/sugar rehab. Ugh!

Updated splits and next time should shoot for 5 unbroken in the beginning. The press outs weren't bad just bad pulls that I muscled under.

1 comment:

  1. nice job coach....try intermittent fasting with that carb/sugar rehab it feels awesome.

    ReplyDelete