Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Over Confidence

I was feeling really good today and wanted to bench a day early.

135x3
225x1
275x1
295xF

Competition pause
275xf
245x1 painfully executed
225x3 worked on bar position and spreading the bar.
I really need to get back in to the groove!

Still dealing with the issue of cramping in my back only on the right side? It always is when I'm straining in a bench press. Just a major weakness??? We'll see I will work on a stretch I learned at Westside arching over a foam roll on a bench.

To punish myself for such a poor performance, walked roughly 400m with Kurt with 235 on the sled. I think it may have been too heavy as my claves were cashed by the time we were done (and Kurt did quite a bit more work than I did).

Reverse-hypers about 1 hour later 3x12 25#s. Really worked on letting it pull me under a bit more. Felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment