Friday, March 26, 2010

Late one

DE lower

Got this one in late. Sorry if I got you in trouble tonight Kurt!!!

830pm starting time. Ouch!

Box squats
175# blue band/12" with airex
Took me about 5-6 sets to find the best foot position for me.
Wide but not the length of the rack, maybe 4" in with feet forward.
Need to push hips back with a big chest and really drive out knees to stop myself from falling onto the box.
12x2

Banded dls
205# double wrapped pink bands
12x2
Interesting set up. Used the rack and had Emmitt and Kurt stand on the front end to stop it from tipping.
Tried to use the AJ arm swing. It helped when I really thought about keeping my lats tight, but more beneficial? Not sure yet. I had a couple of bad grabs that made my pull slow.

Reverse-hyper
25# 3x10

No comments:

Post a Comment