Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day6

830-1030
Black coffee through birthing class :)
1230pm
Chipotle salad
(really= Romaine lettuce with barbacoa/carnitas)

First time having Chipotle in a while. Made me feel sick. Really, I won't be explicit but it wasn't good.

430pm
Left over Tilapia fillet

10pm
Salmon 6oz
Sole Fillet 6oz
Sauteed collard greens

Spent about 8 hours clearing off my "desktop" to like 5 icons and uploaded somewhere around 15GBs of pics and video to our Flickr site. THe tour down memory lane was fun. Hard to believe my snatches were that horrific.

12am
Bowl of fruit (mixed b-berrie, r-berries, s-berries) becasue I really wanted Butter cake, donuts, and anything else that I shouldn't have. I might have borken if I didn't just yell at one of my sponsors for breaking already!

Also, I know everyone is sick of seeing my food. Don't care. It Keeps me amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment