Friday, May 20, 2011

Day5

930am
Black coffee (Thanks Ben!)

In a seminar from 930am-12pm

1pm
After sitting in traffic needed some food and hit up Chicago Food Corp. I love how the Korean ladies think I'm f'in nuts when I ask for no rice and more kimchi. Today one of the ladies actually asked, "Why no rice?" My answer "Diet." Lame. After 30 days, I'm definitely adding back in white rice.

8pm Snatched
Good thing: 90kgs has never felt that good.
Bad thing: missed 100kg 5-6x
I'm gonna peg this one on either lack of sleep (4 hours last night) or the loss of weight (down a whole 5 since I sntached 97kgs

930pm
20oz steak
Sauteed kale
10pm
Apple

It's kind of funny that I'm really realizing I like bitter greens. I'm trying to broaden my horizons on trying new things that I haven't had but tonight just was way too hungry.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm... you didn't eat until after 12 either... are you IF'ing too? is that why you're down 5# or is that just from gonig paleo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe bok choy, collard greens, chard, seaweed, or mustard greens? I've noticed their abundance at WF and the fresh market by our house lately. Are you doing any root veg at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not IF'ing. Just usually eat late, unless I'm hungry. Usually only hungry if I eat dinner early.

    I'm just picking up things that I've heard of or things that look appetizing then Googling how to prepare it. I probably should start learning how to cook real shit.

    ReplyDelete