Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day3

Slept in! Actually got a full 8 hours!
1pm 5 eggs
6pm
Paleo at Rush hospital
Baked chicken 1/2 and mixed veggies (none of it was good but I was hungry)
Also got an Americano that I threw out after 2 sips. I had take a second to make sure it tasted like sh*t!
8pm
Really getting sick of looking at that 1/2 Butter Cake we have left at home. Had an apple.
11pm
Late night meal
All chickened out.
Tilapia filet
Kale
First time doing kale, over EVOO'ed it as well as over salted it. Lesson learned.

5 comments:

  1. Throw away that butter cake, leaving it sitting there is like torture! The Tilapia looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say what Alison said. Dump the butter cake!!
    Did you like the kale? I usually over EVOO my veggies but keep it lightly sauteed. I think JJ prefers kale in salad form (raw or lightly sauteed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me to get some fish - that looks really good.

    Is that all you're eating on purpose? I kinda did the math in my head and it looks like less than 1500 calories for the whole day? Are you hungry at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey people not everyone in the house is paleo! Just kidding, dump the cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All, I'm actually trying to leave the cake. I need to be stronger on just saying no. I've done ok with avoiding picking anything up but meat and veggies at the Jewel at 10pm!

    @Tery, I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. Not trying to be at a caloric deficit. I'm sure I'd be more hungry if I was working out more.

    ReplyDelete