Sunday, December 27, 2009

Overworked

Man, my entire back is sore from that damn rower yesterday, but that's not the overworked that I'm talking about. Today I spent a lot of my time in the West Loop. Thankfully Mandie was there to help me out. It helps just to have someone there to support the mission sometimes. Today's mission: Get the damn pull up bar mounted and stable. DONE! Also got two of the racks and a back ext together.

I was thinking about doing 50 pull ups and 50 ring dips but Chris talked me into doing the OHS/pull up workout.

6pm
5Rds 5 OHS/10 Pull ups
4:45

Did these in my canvas chucks (the ones I never tie) and the first snatch felt extremely unstable and I figured since this part is slightly harder than usual, let's make the pull ups harder too. Chris also said he had left over energy after he finished, so I went to CTB pull ups. Only strung together first set... WEAK SAUCE! Also had to go with power snatches because too unstable in a full snatch, damn dependence on those oly shoes. Metcon and grip still failing me. Nice little forearm burn and have a slight twinge in my right trap/neck. Warm-up next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment