Thursday, October 28, 2010

Umm I forgot

830am
Starbucks Venti Americano HWC
2 eggs, 3 bacon, 2 sausage

2pm
Starbucks Venti Americano HWC
Barista gal said "You're back again!" I had to completely think about it and realized I have been there twice today. Just a ton on my mind. Damn, Good To Great got me thinking about too much sh*t! Here's a link to one of the things that I'm really thinking about. The Hedgehog Concept!!!

3pm
Gotta love audio books! I originally felt really wasteful buying an audio book with the hard copy sitting right next to me. I mean it's another $30, but Good to Great has been sitting on my "to read" list for almost 2 years. Just finished the audio book over the last two days! Going to probably listen to it a second time with taking notes here and there.
Got the last couple of chapters in over fumes and applying a second coat of finish on the new plyo boxes. Yes, I know getting high again!

I forgot to eat and was loaded up on too much caffeine.

8pm
1/2 leftover chix salad from yesterday

A little mentally messed up! I know I didn't really eat today but jumped on the scale for shits and giggles as I was saying "...I stopped losing weight, and stabilized at 164..." Boom the f*cking scale says 161.4 Hoping that's just an empty gut and dehydration. Lower 160s isn't a good look for me.

930pm
kale and steak
handful of pecans
8 fish oil caps

Been in the really bad habit of sleeping about 12/1230, but still waking up around 5/515 not feeling too exhausted over the day (physically at least, mentally is another story) but have to fix that soon! I'm sure it will be easy to regulate after the Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment