Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chemical high, unplanned fasting, and knee pain

Spent most of the morning sucking in fumes from finishing the new plyo boxes.

Held off on the coffee today and didn't eat until really really late.
330pm
bought a chicken salad but had to squeeze in a wod
Warmed up with a snatch worked up to 145. Not really trying to max on these days as much as I'm working on my new Sage approved setup. Bryce said he thinks it's a better set up for me too.

Monday's metcon
5 rounds of:
10 burpees
10 box jumps
10 pull ups

6:29 pretty happy with that time. My shoot time was sub 8. I figure this would be one that I was around Scott's (7:30) or Randy's (7:55?) times. I consider it unbroken but I guess that's relative. I had a couple of pauses on the box because of rhythm, and actually one breath in the 4th round at the 7th rep. Overall happy that I ept moving at about 85% without hitting the wall once again. Last set of pull ups unbroken but BFK rhythm broken at 7. Damn you paleo.

Had half of my chicken salad post wod.

5pm had a Muscle Milk light.
Started to cramp about 15 minutes later. What's that about? I don't have coffee and I start to cramp?

7pm
V-ball
It is the new shoes that was causing knee pain. Played the second two games in my flat need to be replaced Puma Salohs.

9pm
Fish oil (just started again!) 8Grams
Ground turkey, Italian, mushroom, tomoatoes medly that Mandie made.
Handful of pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment