Sunday, October 31, 2010

A couple more hits

I really am a sugar addict. Yesterday's fall off is still having a little residual today.

1230pm
3 donuts (left over from yesterday)

?pm a couple of Snicker's here and there (2 to be exact)

6pm
Gyros and chicken salad (1 more snicker)

1030pm
Chicken and broccoli
(1 more snicker)

Obviously I have zero will power and that's why cleaning out the kitchen and not having crap in the house is a big thing. Would you leave some crack around the house if you were an addict trying to get clean? Gotta have Mandie take that stuff to work.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same thing happen this weekend except it was with homemade sugar cookies on Saturday, I ate 5 of them.....all I wanted yesterday was more sugar. It is like crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess, this post had me laughing my hind parts off. I know how you feel. Once I eat a little sugar it takes days to get my mind from focusing on anything else.

    ReplyDelete