Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ughh

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Back is feeling much better just some pain, no more nerve pain, however I got smacked with a 102 degree fever, cold sweats, and non-stop headaches. Feels like I can't win!



Mandie has had a mean cough for the last couple of days and late last night I started to get some throat pain. Then it went on with cold sweats, getting up every hour, and intermittent muscle/joint pain. Then in the normal morning hours 8am ish came the headaches and the nausea and that's I how I spent the entire day.

I haven't ate anything at all today but am lucky to hold down some Sprite and some Gatorade.

I'm actually going to go to work tomorrow so I can get up and move around. I really haven't left the house in days. 

3 comments:

  1. Omg, one thing after another...hope you and Mandie feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, you sound a mess rudy!! i hope you get better soon! and i hope mandie's cough doesn't turn into anything else!

    ReplyDelete