Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Return


I know it's been a while but decided I should really update my blog. For a while, I've kept it on the DL that my newest goal was to pick up a new sport and give it my all. Olympic Weightlifting. Oly lifting is something that I really enjoy and wasn't sure what the actually possibility of being somewhat competitive at it was in my means. I decided to work with some pro's. Mike and Roger are by far the most experienced coaches in the area and it is a true shame that I haven't used them to my max advantage earlier.

I want to compete on that stage one day! A 238 total is what I need to qualify for the 77kg weight class.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't wait to read/hear about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rudy! You'll get to that stage and kill it!

    ReplyDelete