Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm back!!!

It's awesome. Thanks to JJ I have videos of all three of my WODs for Sectionals. JJ you are the man!

It's been quite a while since I've posted but thing have been nuts between Sectionals and getting the new box up and running. It's funny how so many people say congrats to me on the new box and I feel like I should be saying thank you to everyone for making it happen and having the patience while it was getting built out. Thank you everyone! We now have the home that we deserve!

Today was my first WOD back. It's been a really long time since I worked out with the class. I haven't worked out or ate well since Sectionals and was ready for the pain. It was a good warm up, but I still wasn't feeling warm/ready, snatches didn't feel good at all today. By the time I met my PR for the C&J, I was feeling warmed up.

Snatch 165, 175f
Clean and jerk 240, 245f

Isabel 4:21 (it wasn't pretty)

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back. we missed you, coach. you better do a wod with me when i get back into town!!

    ReplyDelete