Friday, July 15, 2011

Shoulder flexibility tests

Came across this on FB and thought it was pretty damn funny.

As funny as I think it is, it actually holds a bit true for me. I always want to share and help people so I end up too chatty and people probably think I think I know it all. Not the case, I have much to learn... but I do know some shit.

Today's is short because I'm sleep deprived. I'm not sure on the validity of these test but will try them out with some members/clients in the near future to see:

"Static Flexibility Test Shoulder"
Odd that they call it static when it's about how much you can move through a pass through?

"Static Flexibility Test Shoulder and Wrist"
Same comment as above.

I think that I'm going to reach out to a PT to find how they actually measure shoulder flexibility/mobility without allowing the lumbar spine to compensate.

No comments:

Post a Comment