Wednesday, October 26, 2011

T-28

Breakfast in San Diego. It's funny I wonder how many Americano's with heavy whipping cream were served.
Simple but good breakfast. Good warm up for the CFHQ Trainer's Summit

Lunch! Spinach, brussel sprouts, chicken, steak, and fish.

Post lunch snack of pecans.

CFHQ took us out to Coronado to run the O-course on the SEAL base. Good times.

Warming up dinner with a Patron on the rocks.
This wasn't really in the plan but got added. Had one two many. I love that CFHQ takes care of the staff. Out of all the appetizers I got to eat some fish, the ribs, and I had one coconut shrimp. Off limits was the sushi and the potstickers.
Almost forgot to take a pic of my salad. Wedge with bacon on top. Had to ask for dressing on the side and pushed the blue cheese aside.
The main course. Steak and fish. I was starving wasn't going to eat the potatoes but I was starving.
Desserts! I got to eat the berries on the bottom right. That sucks! The people at the table got to enjoy the rest. The left looked awesome. Like an apple pie ala mode.
Probably about 4 glasses throughout the dinner/night.


No comments:

Post a Comment