Saturday, October 29, 2011

T-25

Weighed in today 165lbs so in five days I'm down 4.5 lbs. Also tested my pullups and HSPUs. SHould have done them when I was 5 lbs heavier but whatever. 16/14 Unplanned intermittent fasting ate about 2pm. Another gyros salad. It's my close to home stand by.

Passed out for a couple of hours and not feeling well. Ate beef with left over salad and was going to get my self out and about to the halloween party but just couldn't do it. Got to unpack my luggage and cut all the tags off my new Reebok gear. I know exciting night.

Also got to clean about 100 messages from my email. I know what a fun Saturday night.


Stayed up a little too late and was super hungry but fought the urge to run over to the mexican joint and ate some pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment