Sunday, October 30, 2011

T-24

Breakfast. Starving. 3 eggs, 3 MHF sausages
Glenn's food smelled really good so had to hit up a Mondvol meal at the box. Not sure what was in the greens but very odd/different for my palate.
Some pecan snacks.
Another Mondvol Meal. Wasn't in the mood for the slaw so didn't eat it but the crab cakes were good.
Chicken breast strips and mixed veggies.

Cravings are starting to kick in. Chocolate would be great. Donuts even better. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Finished off with some almonds, all pecaned out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rudy - the greens in the carnitas meal are a mix of rapini, dandelion and spinach. Both the rapini and dandelion greens have more of a bitter flavor which I chose to contrast the spicy richness of the carnitas.

    Also, please tell me those crab cakes had been frozen...there's a reason I date my labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny talking about it today.

    Yes, My crab cakes were thawed the day before. I'm not crazy...with seafood at least :)

    ReplyDelete