Monday, June 6, 2011

The Biggest Red Bull EVER!


I was pretty paleo today.
530am Venti Americano HWC
1230pm triple meat guac Chiptole
5pm Clean and jerk 264x1 286xF,xF,xF
930pm Erin's Crab Cakes (How the heck did that get me full?)
End paleo-ness
1130pm THE BIGGEST RED BULL EVER. Who would ever thought they would make a 20oz'er! Had to stay awake.

I love how helpful people I have reached out to have been with seeking advice for Elisabeth's Games training. So far have had great suggestions from Jessica Hellyer and Matt Chan. CJ is going to set some time aside to chat with me over the phone. This plan is going to be solid!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and Elisabeth found each other - very exciting to watch a great coach and a great athlete working together and to see how far you go!

    side note: if there is a sled pull, rope climb, fireman carry, or tire flips in your plan, can I join in on the fun? I'll cook and stay out of the way, I promise! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T that is Thursday at CF Construct!

    ReplyDelete